Monday, April 13, 2009

How to clean my havaiana slippers?

I have a nice pair of havaiana rubber slippers. They are a pleasure to wear but the only problem is they are white. they are real pretty but I find it next to impossible to get them real clean. so can you offer me a few tips to get my havaianas nice and clean white again?


best and cheapest solution gets 10 points

How to clean my havaiana slippers?
Oh gee Peter, I%26#039;d say first of all never wear white after Labor Day. Plastic is unhealthy for your body so throw them away and buy leather slippers. Preferably in a darker color.....If that is not an option you could try scrubbing them with vinegar and baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, lemon juice, or as Billy Mays would say..%26quot;Don%26#039;t just clean em, Oxi clean em !%26quot;





He also screams Kaboom....



familiar faces

No comments:

Post a Comment