Monday, April 13, 2009

Can I shrink my all wool slippers so they fit better?

I have lamma wool slippers. Everything but the soles (rubber) is wool, solid like felt. They%26#039;re like a 1/2 a size to big. They%26#039;re from peru and hard to find. I cant afford to replace them becase they%26#039;re gastly expensive and I love these alot. How, if possible, can I shrink them and know they%26#039;ll be the correct size?


-SLOPPY SLIPS

Can I shrink my all wool slippers so they fit better?
my guess sense the sole is rubber it won%26#039;t work and i would check to make sure that they won%26#039;t get ruined in the dryer. You can try but it would suck if the sole melted or something else with the heat of the dryer... I never heard of people shrinking slippers though.. I also think the stitching on the seems are probably so well done that they won%26#039;t be able to shrink..
Reply:i%26#039;m not sure but what ever u do dont%26#039; put them in the dryer cuse wool actaully shrinks more than cotton!


i found out the hard way!



pale skin

No comments:

Post a Comment